Who are the candidates for Tummy tuck surgery?
• Candidates of tummy tuck surgery are the whose stomach skin has been loose and sagging due to delivery or rapid weight loss and have not returned to the normal form with physical exercise and diet.
• Women who had delivery particularly repeated deliveries
• Those who are not satisfied with their middle body and stomach
Who is not considered the candidate for Tummy tuck surgery?
- Women who will decide to get pregnant in the future
- Those who have no fixed weight and gain or lose weight for more than 7 kg
- People who do not want to have incision on their stomach skin (of course, this incision is below the bikini line and usually hidden under the clothes).