What are the desired results of rhinoplasty?
Every rhinoplasty should end in two results at the same time: first, the nose is beautified and the second, it will help you breathe easier and better. However, there are more than 45 known shapes, types and structures of nose that few of them might be popular and each of them has the capacity to be changed and be more beautiful. The following problems are the main reasons for rhinoplasty:
- Dorsal hump or bump on the nasal bridge which is seen from the profile.
- Nose that is large in proportion to face.
- Nose with hanging tip and low angle with the upper lip
- Wide nose which can be visible from the opposite side
- Large or asymmetrical nostrils
- Nose with long tip
- Crooked nose or deviating nose which can be visible from the opposite side
- Respiratory or aesthetic problems caused by the previous nose job
- Difficulty of nasal breathing due to different factors
- Asymmetry of nostrils (congenital or due to injury)
- Nasal septum perforation (Septoplasty during rhinoplasty)